Money Making Games – The Fastest Money Making Application , Fastest Money Making Game
Many people like to add their signature even electronically when sending an email. Because a signature signifies the statement of approval of the matter discussed in the email. So, how to add a signature on Outlook to give the same effect?
Some important information can be added to a signature. Such as full name, title, or more detailed information such as phone number, email address, and a few more. Some even add an image of their business card in the signature. So, how to do and add this signature on Outlook?
Create a Signature
First of all, you have to have an account on Outlook.com. You can download this application free from Google Play Store, App Store, or directly from outlook.com. As soon as you have an account, you can make a signature for your email.
Please be advised that you can only have one signature per account. Now, these are the steps for you to follow:
- Sign in to your account on Outlook.com. In the Setting menu, choose the ‘View all Outlook Settings’ option.
- Then select ‘Mail’ and continue to ‘Compose and Reply’.
- At the ‘Email Signature’ option, type your signature.
- Use the formatting options provided there to change the appearance. Adjust the signature according to your liking.
- There is a check box down below for you to choose whether you want to automatically include this signature on every email, only on a new message, or even manually added.
- Go check the one you prefer.
- Click ‘Save’ after you are done. Now you have your signature.
How to Add Signature
As mentioned above, the signature you have made is easily set to be automatically included or manually added. If you don’t want to feel the need to add a signature, then set it to manually added.
That way, you can choose which email you want to add the signature to and others not. Here are the steps if you want to add your signature manually:
- When you want to make an email and plan to add a signature later, then go to the ‘New Message’ option.
- Type your message as needed.
- Then at the bottom part of the compose pane, choose the “Insert Signature’ option.
- When all the messages and the signature are done, click ‘Send.’ The email sent will have your signature on it.
However, if you don’t want to manually add your signature, go change the setting. Go to the ‘Compose and Reply’ option, then to ‘Email Signature’. To find the check box with three options as mentioned above.
There are options on how to add a signature on Outlook automatically. You can choose between adding a signature to every message or only adding to a new message. Check the one you prefer and your email will automatically have a signature on them.